Sunday Post #08: A Ton of Books and Plates


Helloooo...

I'm still a busy bee but I miss making a Sunday Post. I have Monday-Saturday classes and I'm only free on Sundays. I hardly make weekly wrap-ups now ever since my schedule changed. I just wanna lay down in bed all Sunday and rest. 

As for the commenting/blog hopping.. I do that either Saturdays or whenever  I can. My wifi here in my apartment isn't the best and I'm usually doing the blogging thing via phone lately because I'm too tired to gear up my laptop and find a good reception for the internet. I'm trying though.



ON THE BLOG

From last week
This week




BOOK TALK

*RECENTLY READ

(I'm proud of myself. These are the books I've read since September 12. I wanted to just post the ones I read this week but it's been such a good reading month for me.)


*CURRENTLY READING

(FINALLY STARTING MY FALL TBR..... because I don't feel like making plates yet)


*BOOKS I GOT

(yeah...I kinda went on a book-buying spree but the bottom row + Stealing Her are ARCs)



LIFE TALK

  • Nothing to talk about except how busy I still am because of school
  • Did some photography thing for photography class... with my cats not being cooperative because they get scared of the camera's gigantic lens
  • Photos are unedited and I'm not a big fan of it because some lighting really needs to be fixed

  • Did some album cover redesigning 
  • Pen & ink for "Winged Victory of Samothrace" (that's a WIP)
  • Created 10 logos for 10 business establishments (not final yet)
  • Went to our school's other campus for an activity that requires a visit to the museum
  • Most of the display in the museum are artifacts of our ancestors whether they're skeletal remains or the things they've used that dates around the neolithic times
  • And there are also preserved animals there
  • I love looking at the eagle so much. That's our country's national bird and it's heartbreaking to know that they're endangered now.
  • That skull there has (3) teeth that got gold studs in them.
Anyway... I still got so much plates to do

  • Kitsch-inspired postcard 
  • Art Nouveau-inspired postcard 
  • Glasgow School-inspired invitation 
  • Victorian Era-inspired invitation 
  • Vector Portrait 
  • BOOK COVER REDESIGN (I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!!!!)
  • Pantheon or Colosseum art in any medium
  • I haven't picked one yet because both are too pretty
  • I'm going for either pen & ink or pencil.. I still haven't decided since I also haven't picked one yet
  • If anyone's willing to suggest, PLEASE


  • My family visited today and we went out for lunch
  • I missed them so much and I can't wait for my week break in October so I can go home
  • And to top it all, I badly miss my cats and dog
  • I'm going through it............


How's everybody's week? :)


5 comments:

  1. I have no skills on the tiny phone screen, and admire all of you, who accomplish so much using your phones. One of my co-bloggers can write an entire post on it, and it takes me forever just to send a text. That's a tough schedule. Hang in there and take care of you. Have your tissues handy when you read Long Shot. That was rough and really emotional for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mostly blog on my phone like 99%. LOVE THE PHOTOGRAPHY PICTURES!! You're so talented! I do not like your schedule at all :/ it sounds tiring and super exhausting.
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just reading about your schedule makes me tired. Wow. I'm so impressed you can blog on your phone. I've never had any luck with that (or on my iPad). I totally depend on my PC for blog posts. I'm amazed you've got so much reading done with your hectic schedule! You must be a fast reader. I wish I was! I have so much love for Kennedy Ryan's Hoops series. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I struggle to blog on my phone so I commend you for even trying!
    I love the pictures. The museum ones are cool but I adore the kitty pictures. :)
    I know you're busy but you're doing great and it will be worth it all eventually. I hope you have a fabulous October break when in finally hits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's alright! I tend to take breaks from blogging too! Have a great week!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete