WWW Wednesday #06: Love On Lexington Avenue, Wilder Girls & Rush

Hosted by: Taking on a World of Words


THE THREE W'S ARE
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

CURRENTLY READING:

None at the moment since I finished a book not too long ago.

RECENTLY READ:

I just finished reading Love on Lexington Avenue by Lauren Layne and I LOVED IT A LOT!!! I miss Lauren Layne's world of romance and this was such a great read to come back to.

I will be writing my review for this later since everything is still fresh in my head. I just finished the book minutes ago so I won't be pouring much of my thoughts of this book in this post.

Now I'm excited for Clarke and Audrey's book. I knoooow it will be a favorite because reading their friendship and banter in this book was enough to convince me that their book is definitely worth the wait and will be a rewarding read in the future.


TO-BE READ:

I still don't know what to read next.

It's either Wilder Girls by Rory Power or Rush by Emma Scott.

I am in the mood for something creepy...I think Wilder Girls is creepy. It's shelved as horror anyway. But I'm also in the mood for another romantic read.

I don't know.
Might pick up anything on a whim at this point.




What's your WWW this Wednesday?



5 comments:

  1. I need Clarke's and Audrey's so badly!!! I'm simply dying for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about Wilder Girls. Thanks for sharing, and here's MY WWW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Emma Scott but haven’t read Rush yet. I’m still trying to make my way through her backlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Love on Lexington too. The heroine was great, the hero was great, and the dog was fantastic (let's be honest here).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read anything by Scott or Layne before but I see so much love for their books around... Maybe one day!
    I hope you enjoy whichever you choose (Wilder Girls or Rush). :)

    ReplyDelete