Sunday Post #10: Witches & Music


Hello. 
I haven't been updating other than the two weekly features and I haven't replied to comments nor dropped any comments because I haven't been visiting blogs. I'm busy with school work which I'll be talking about below.

I also changed the look for my Sunday Post, and I added some TV and music stuff. 



( what i recently posted )


what i just read )



what i'm currently reading / about to read )

I'm putting this on pause for now because of school.


what books i got )

This is the only book I got this week because I'm holding myself back from buying books at the moment now that Christmas is approaching... also I'm saving something to buy for myself so there's that.


what i've been up to )

GUESS WHO PASSED HER MIDTERMS???  :D
I feel so happy with the results *crying* but Finals Season is here so I hope my grades get better. The grades for our Finals will drop around Christmas so it would be really great to receive some good news during the holidays.

I'm also working on a zine for our Illustration class. My zine's called "Coven Diaries" and well, it's about witches. Witches in their daily mundane life. I'll share pictures once I'm done. This is what's keeping me so busy. The illustrations aren't digital but traditional in pen and ink. I have to work on 14 pages which is such a headache and tiresome. I'm enjoying it though because I love my theme and I'm 6 pages but the deadline was never issued and I want nothing to go wrong with this because I badly want to pass (if you've been reading my Sunday posts, I've mentioned a teacher who's notorious for failing his students, he's the one handling this class). I need all the luck and prayers for this.


what i'm currently watching / want to watch / just watched )

 
I haven't been watching movies enough this year and I badly wanna watch Parasite. This Christmas break, I'm gonna do a movie marathon depending on what mood I'm in. Or I'm gonna binge Siren. I miss binge-watching.

what i'm currently listening )

Lucky One by All Types of Kinds
I love indie music, and this song's perfect for fall or when you're on a road trip.
*wanted to post a youtube video here but there's problems with my theme's code so there's nothing for now*

what's next on the blog )

*Won't be posting any weekly feature posts
- Another music playlist
- Books/Series I've Dropped (I know I did something like this for a Top Ten Tuesday post but it's  gonna be a different one)



How's your week? :)



23 comments:

  1. Congrats on the midterms! And ooh Sirens- I watched the first episode and was definitely intrigued- I need to binge that one of these days for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Greg! I saw people enjoying it and I'm fond of mermaid and siren stories so this could be a treat to binge.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your exams and I hope your Final term is a good one. All the very best on that. I hope you have a great week ahead.

    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on passing your midterms! The witches zine sounds so cool :) Wishing you luck in school. I loved The Duchess Deal so I hope you can finish and enjoy it too hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Frankie! I'm currently reading it but I'm still on chapter 5. So far I'm enjoying it though! And thank you (regarding the zine and school), I'm enjoying the zine so far. SO FAR.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on passing the midterms! And hey, 6 pages! You're almost there! Keep it up, babe! I know you'll pass that class 💕
    Siren looks interesting. Is it scary??
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gen!! I haven't seen a lot of clips yet (I refuse to so that I won't get spoiled) but I think it's just a little bit creepy but not downright scary? Lol no idea really 😂

      Delete
  5. Already congratulations on your midterm and good luck for the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 💖💕💞💓💖

      Delete
  6. Whoo hoo! Way to conquer your midterms. *applause, applause* I love witches. Your zine sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, SAM!! I am hoping for the best that this zine will turn out good.

      Delete
  7. I loved the Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare. I hope you enjoy it as well!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently reading it and I'm still on chapter 5 but I'm really liking it so far

      Delete
  8. Well done on the mid-terms!
    I've been struggling with visiting and commenting at the moment too. Sometimes life just makes it too difficult and you've just got to do what you can, you know?
    Lots of luck with your illustration class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. You gotta know the things you should prioritize first. And thank you, Nicci!

      Delete
  9. Hooray for having midterms behind you! What a relief. Another hurdle down. Love the sound of your zine and can’t wait to see some of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tanya! I really hope the outcome in this zine is good lol I'm enjoying it so far so fingers crossed!

      Delete
  10. I've been having a hard time keeping up with commenting lately too! Good job on your midterms! I haven't seen Siren but it does look interesting.

    ReplyDelete