TTT #15: Halloween Sweets + Book Covers That Match Them


HALLOWEEN FREEBIE!!
As someone who doesn't have a sweet tooth, I decided to dedicate this to the popular Halloween treats because I got nothing in mind. And I decided to match them with book covers because I love covers and everything pretty with colors.

** = I haven't read yet


REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
(A mix of reds, yellows and oranges)

The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy, #1) by S.A. Chakraborty
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanna Collins
City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare
White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Phoenix (Black City, #2) by Elizabeth Richards
The Falling in Love Montage by Clara Smyth**


SKITTLES
(Assorted colors in red, orange, purple, green and yellow)

Dark and Deepest Red by Anna Marie McLemore**
Love Hacked (Knitting in the City, #3) by Penny Reid**
Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard**
Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis**
The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1) by Patrick Ness
Emerald Green (Ruby Red, #3) by Kerstin Gier
We Free the Stars (Sands of Arawiya, #2) by Hafsah Faizal**


TWIX
(kinda gold-ish or yellow-ish)

Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2) by Leigh Bardugo
Soul in Darkness by Wendy Higgins**
The Fountain of Silence by Ruta Sepetys**
End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days, #3) by Susan Ee
Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1) by Shelby Mahurin**
An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir**
The Governess Game (Girl Meets Duke, #2) by Tessa Dare**


BUTTERFINGER
(IT'S YELLOW)

The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman
Love Her or Lose Her (Hot & Hammered, #2) by Tessa Bailey**
99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne**
The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan
It Sounded Better in My Head by Nina Kenwood**


SOUR PATCH KIDS
(Another assorted batch with green, blue, orange, yellow and red.. added pink here because the colors are kinda pastel)

The Worse Best Man by Mia Sosa**
Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
The Wedding Date (Wedding Date, #1) by Jasmine Guillory**
The Prenup by Lauren Layne
Fumbled (Playbook, #2) by Lex Martin
Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) by Laini Taylor**
The Boyfriend Project by Farah Rochon**


KIT KAT
(RED RED REEEED)

The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) by Renee Ahdieh
Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead
The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Kiss) by Marie Rutkoski
Vicious (Villains, #1) by V.E. Schwab**
Shadow of the Fox (Shadow of the Fox, #1) by Julie Kagawa
Twisted Bonds (Camorra Chronicles, #4) by Cora Reilly
Scythe (Arc of a Scythe, #1) by Neil Shusterman


HERSHEY BAR
(Kinda the same with Twix but more black and a bit of brown or gold)

Filthy Vows (Filthy Vows, #1) by Alessandra Torre
Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Here there are Monsters by Amelinda Berube**
City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare
Hero at the Fall (Rebel of the Sands, #3) by Alwyn Hamilton**
Kulti by Mariana Zapata


M&M'S
(Assorted colors mostly in blue, green, orange, yellow and red)

The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez
Crashing the A-List by Summer Heacock**
My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren
Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales**
Royal Holiday (Wedding Date, #4) by Jasmine Guillory**
The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
Ace of Shades (The Shadow Game, #1) by Amanda Foody


NERDS
(I looooooveeee the palette for this)

All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
The Wallflower Wager (Girl Meets Duke, #3) by Tessa Dare**
Fix Her Up (Hot & Hammered, #1) by Tessa Bailey
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
After the Game (The Field Party, #3) by Abbi Glines
More Than Words by Mia Sheridan
The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury


SNICKERS
(Mostly black + red or blue)

Ruthless People (Ruthless People, #1) by J.J. McAvoy
Want (Want, #1) by Cindy Pon
The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand
Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu
Bound by Honor (Born in Blood Mafia, #1) by Cora Reilly
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor
Reboot (Reboot, #1) by Amy Tintera



15 comments:

  1. Very clever and unique. Love your color coded and candy inspired novels. My Halloween TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice. I love how they're color coded. For some reason I'm loving all the yellow covers, and the Sour Patch Kids as well. Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Chai, this is such a fun blogpost!! Currently reading it while eating Skittles lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a creative post. Good job.

    And now I'm craving peanut butter cups. LOL.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent take on today's freebie! I have a ton of these books on my TBR, too.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for this week's post. I'm loving the books for Snickers - they look so cool.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha what a cute idea for this week's post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um I totally love this idea!!! I used to eat all of these! My fave one is Kit Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is such a creative post and sooo aesthetically pleasing! I love it! Might have to steal this idea next year!

    www.tbrandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was such a fun idea, and you included so many good books on your lists. I am not a huge sweets fan either, but gummies and baby ruth bars can sway me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your take on this! You've definitely got an eye for color. I can't relate with your lack of sweet tooth though.

    Here's my list:
    https://speedyreadercom.wordpress.com/2019/10/29/ttt-spooky-reads/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun post! I loved it! I now want some candy...

    ReplyDelete
  13. This post makes me hungry. I love Twix. They might be my favorite not-insanely-expensive candy.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I! AM! OBSESSED! WITH! YOUR! TOPIC! And now I want candy and books. Especially some sort of fruity candies. Gimme all the skittles. (I don't know why BUT I'M CRAVING THEM SO BADLY TODAY.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many great books there!!! I love the idea of your article too haha!

    ReplyDelete