Sunday Post #05: LOVER Album, Movies & Music


Lovely. It's Sunday!

Nothing much has happened in my life except that I miss my cats and dog.



ON THE BLOG

I only have two posts for this week:


I have plans on posting stuff that aren't book-related some time next week. I did have the intention of not making this blog specifically for books only the moment I remade. Here are some posts I have lined up:

  • Favorite Pixar Films (Film)
  • Favorite Animated Short Films (Film)
  • Favorite Studio Ghibli Films (Film)
  • Upcoming Movies I Want to Watch (Film)
  • Movies I Want to Watch Again (Film)
  • Shows I Want to Binge (TV)
  • Shows I Loved As a Kid (TV)
  • My Guilty Pleasure TV Shows (TV)

I also decided to share some of my favorite music finds or songs on repeat here and it gives me an excuse to gush over music. If anyone is familiar with #MusicMonday, I'll be posting music if I can on Mondays.

So far, those are the ones I planned to post.



BOOK TALK

* RECENTLY READ

  

* CURRENTLY READING



* BOOKS I GOT

  




LIFE TALK

SCHOOL

  • So far it's alright.
  • Got to use Adobe Illustrator during Graphic Design class WITH AN IMAC. I'm a Windows user (PC/laptop) through and through and I swear it was foreign as heck. I felt so lost. I mean I've used an iMac before from my previous workplace but ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR WITH AN IMAC AND I HAD TO USE THE FREAKING PEN TOOL?? Ground, swallow me whole. Right now.
  • I love graphic design but this class is about to end me.
  • Love how I still get to have lunch with two of my friends who aren't my classmates anymore. One is a Cinema major so he has different classes and schedule, the other is an Advertising major like me and we have the same classes but our schedules are different. The only common thing I have with them is the lunch-break time.

HOUSE #2

  • aka the apartment I'm live in, home away from home
  • I have new neighbors and they're LOUD (a rowdy bunch of freshmen who happen to be roommates and are friends with another neighbor of mine and well..)

LOVER ALBUM

  • Okay I love this album and how soft it is
  • Cruel Summer! Miss Americana & the Heartbreak Prince! Paper Rings! Cornelia Street! Death by a Thousand Cuts! London Boy! Afterglow! Daylight!
  • I replayed Afterglow over and over than any track.
  • Soon You'll Get Better had me crying.



I'm trying to reply to comments at a snail pace because house #2's internet connection is slow af 
and sometimes it disappears, leaving me wondering if I managed to publish the comment or not.
 Also the site's are taking slow to load. Another bummer.


HAPPY SUNDAY, EVERYONE!
I hope things are well with you!
If not, that's okay. Things are tough now but 
you'll get there. I know you will.




7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are going ok. I used to write software, so I am not computer illiterate, but I never got to learn any of those graphics programs, and I wish I had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love TV & Movie posts! I'm always trying to find new things to watch so I'm looking forward to your recommendations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a graphics tablet I use with ?Photoshop. It does take a while to get used to using the pen.
    Hopefully your neighbors will settle down soon :)

    Have a great reading, watching and listening week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your upcoming posts sound amazing! How are you enjoying the Wedding Belles series?!!!! Yikes on House #2. That must not be fun at all.
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooo stoked for your upcoming non-bookish posts!!! You basically invented taste so here we are and here I am anticipating more content! Woo! Oh my gosh I am so excited to hear what you think of Wilder Girls. That's on my TBR. I pick it up at random just to stare at the cover because I'm that person apparently but like can you blame me? It's perfect.

    Hope school continues to be all right and by all right I mean better than all right! Good luck with your coursework and what not. OH, CRAP. I know exactly what you mean about the differences between Mac's and Windows. I felt the same way about it when I had to use a Mac for a while there. In theory, I think I like it better but with graphic design I was SO put off using it on there because I was so not used to it. I hope you adjust!

    BRB, coming to yell at your neighbors. How to battle noisy neighbors: play Taylor Swift REALLY loudly and for extra madness sing along very loudly and very off key. Paper Rings is PERFECT for the singing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, man, graphics sounds completely out of my league! I wish I had more time to explore and properly take a class to really understand. Good luck to you! Ugh, noisy neighbors are never fun, especially if you like to read or have a peaceful night of sleep. :( Hope your neighbors settle down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taylor Swift's "Lover" album is a beautiful showcase of her artistry and growth as a musician. Her ability to weave personal narratives into catchy melodies is unmatched. Her music and acting in movies are equally impressive.

    ReplyDelete