TTT #13: Book Titles with Numbers In Them



I WAS SO CLOSE TO DOING 1-10 IF IT WASN'T FOR NUMBER EIGHT. 
I haven't read a book that has the number eight in it yet.


One Day in December by Josie Silver
Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus
Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances by John Green, Lauren Myracle, and Maureen Johnson
Four Day Fling by Emma Hart
A Five-Minute Life by Emma Scott

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Getting Lucky Number Seven by Cindi Madsen
November 9 by Colleen Hoover
Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn’t Have) by Sarah Mylknowski


Since I just have nine books in the list above, I decided to add five more that don't have the numbers 1-10 in their titles.. to "kinda" challenge myself if I could find books in my READ  shelf that have the numbers 11 and above:

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas
The Twelve Days of Dash & Lily by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
The 100 by Kass Morgan



Were you successful with the 1-10 challenge thing?


7 comments:

  1. A Thousand Nights does sound like an interesting read.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 8 was hard to find for me too so I dug out a VERY old title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get to Punk 57. And yay for Two Can Keep a Secret! That was a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Six of Crows was also on our list.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ran into the same problem! LOL I wanted to do 1-10, using only books I've read, but I had no 8! Too funny that we ran into the same issue. :) I loved One Day in December and November 9 (and used them both in my list). And Punk 57 and A Five Minute Life are both on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read Six of Crows and see what the fuss is about.
    I also like the sound of One Day in December... I may read that one sometime in December. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can not express how much I adored One Day in December. It was an emotional rollercoaster for me, and I loved every second of it.

    ReplyDelete