TTT #09: Book Characters I’d Love to Be Besties With


This was a bit hard because there were a ton of characters I wanna be besties with. These characters on the list though are ten (or more since I have groups of friends listed here) are the ones I could think of the top of my head. 



The ladies from Cassandra Clare's Shadowhunter books. I love them. I really do. 

Katy Swartz from the Lux Series. She's a blogger, I'm a blogger. We'd definitely bump fists and cry over fictional people.

Cameron Bright from If I'm Being Honest by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka. Her aura really makes me wanna be friends with her. She carries herself with confidence and she's actually a softie on the inside despite people calling/picturing her as a bitch. 

Blue and her Raven Boys from The Raven Cycle. I, too, would like to be a part of this friendship. And follow whatever idea that floats in Gansey's head. Within legal boundaries anyway. 

Luna Hale from the Addicted Series. The daughter of my one of my favorite couples, Lily and Loren Hale. I love everything about this girl. I love her love for the extraterrestrial, magical stuff, she also writes fanfiction of her favorite comic characters. She's a precious baby bean AND I TREASURE HER SO MUCH. 



Alosa and her pirate crew. Talk about badass and adventure in one. I'd love to be a part of that crew... and of course, sirens. I love sirens.

Cam Hamilton from Wait for You. Another JLA character landed on the list and well, I want Cam's cookies and early morning boiled eggs. And if he's got a banana bread to offer, I'd take that as well. Maybe I just wanna be friends with him because he can cook and bake.. hmmm

Archer Hale from Archer's Voice. He deserves the world and more. I wanna be his bestie and tell him he's worthy of love and prove to the townspeople that the guy they judged for not speaking actually has the biggest heart out there. I WANNA GIVE HIM A HUG.

The Dregs from Six of  Crows. All of them. I wanna argue with Kaz, talk about music with  Wylan, waffle time with Jesper, all-girls night with Inej and Nina, and complain about everyone with Matthias.

The ladies of the Central Park Pact Trilogy. The leading ladies of this trilogy got eff-ed over by the man they thought they loved but he actually had an affair with all three of them without them knowing until his funeral. They went "GLAD HE'S GONE LET'S ALL MAKE A PACT AND BE BFFS INSTEAD". And that's what they did. And I liked to be BFFs with them too.


Oh friendships. We love them.

Are there fictional characters you want to be friends with? 
Who are they?



26 comments:

  1. I had focused on more recent reads for me, but YES! Blue! Loved her! And, you know, the ladies of the Central Park Pact were an interesting and diverse group of women, who formed an unlikely friendship. I think all their difference just make the friendship better too, because they bring a variety of POVs to the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how the ladies' friendship was formed. It really made me happy that they didn't hold on to a grudge against each other but instead they made a pact and become BFFs.

      Delete
  2. I agree on Katy and Luna! Heck, I want everybody from Addicted series to be my friend! And I love LL's friendships and always want to be a part of them!
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy and Luna are the kind of geeks I wanna be hanging out with. I love their personalities and vibe a lot!

      Delete
  3. The Six of Crows gang would be fun to hang out with.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they would be!! I love the banter between them and how they protect and care for each other. Definitely the kind of bunch you wanna be a part of.

      Delete
  4. The Raven Boys have been on so many lists this week! It's great.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they're quite a handful to be around but they're the kind of handful you like to deal with.

      Delete
  5. I totally agree with you on Blue and the Raven Boys. I also want to be friends with Hermione and Luna from the Harry Potter series.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly, I'm with you on Cassandra Clare's characters. I want to befriend them all. I probably have made them all BFF necklaces which is only KIND OF weird. If you close your eyes, block out what I said, it's totally not weird at all. AND YES, LUNA HALE. I love her. She is such a cupcake. It would be so hard to pick a favourite character from Krista and Becca Ritchie for me (I think I worship the ground they walk on but it's fine) BUUUT that little nugget is definitely in top ten. And yessss, The Raven Cycle. I'm still so soft for those characters and that series. I'm like a marshmallow over them. (I'm going to leave it at this because my comment is getting rambly and at this point I am just going to parrot back every character you mentioned probably.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely NOT weird at all!! LOL we all do The Thing around our fictional favorites. I knew I loved Luna way back when Lily and Lo were picking out a name for her. It just intensified when she was at a sleepover party but got bullied instead for being "weird". It was that moment I said that I'll be her BFF because she deserves the universe and all the happiness and love.

      Delete
  7. Awesome reason to befriend Archie! I havent'read that book, but I definitely would befriend some people that no-one else would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's so misjudged that I wanted to jump in the book and be his friend. He's so precious but dismissed :(

      Delete
  8. I think Katie from the Lux series would be a good pal to have! You could bond over all the books! Oh I had forgotten about Alosa and her lady pirates! They were so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I imagine discussing books with her and then blog about our bookish adventures in which she'll probably do the same. Alosa and her crew would be fun to be with! Sea adventures and be badass? Yes please.

      Delete
  9. I want to be friends with Blue and her Raven Boys too! Ack, I can only hope it doesn't turn deadly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that depends on what Gansey's idea for a fun time is because everyone just goes along with it

      Delete
  10. Blue and The Raven Boys were great! I agree, the Central Park ladies could've hated each other but I enjoyed the route they took instead. Archer, yes! Loved that book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list! I'd really want to be friends with the Raven Boys and Blue too. Also, I'm in love with your blog title. I love chai tea. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fact: I have never actually tasted chai tea yet 🙈 but thank you!!!

      Delete
  12. Yay for Katy Swartz! She was on my list, too. She and Dee both. I could totally hang with Katy and talk books (and drool over Daemon, obvs). And Luna is such an awesome pick... I went with her mom. :) I actually considered Cam!! But I decided I’d save him for cookie-baking boyfriend material. Archer... my heart. I can’t even talk about that precious man. *wipes away tears*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the biggest self-proclaimed Luna Hale stan out there. I've been adoring this little girl since the first time she was mentioned in the series. I wanna be her friend and tell her how being weird is alright and that she's fine the way she is. I WANNA PROTECT HER FROM THE BULLIES 😭😭

      Delete
  13. Ah... Daemon and Katy. It's been a long time since I read the Lux series but I did love it so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I only remember bits and pieces of the book and I do kinda miss them.

      Delete