Can't Wait Wednesday #05: Hearts, Heroes, and Heath Hall & Love Her or Lose Her

Hosted by: Wishful Endings
Inspired by: Breaking the Spine (no longer hosting)

I can't pick one for today's Can't Wait Wednesday so here's two of them. 





Title: Hearts, Heroes, and Heath Hall
Author: Kasie West
Publication Date: March 03, 2020
Genres: Young Adult / Contemporary / Romance
Add to: Goodreads
At sixteen, Hannah Moore knows exactly who she is—a swimmer who will earn a scholarship to college. Totally worth all the hard work, even if her aching shoulders don’t agree. So when a guy dressed as Hollywood’s latest action hero, Heath Hall, crashes her swim meet, she isn’t amused. Instead, she’s determined to make sure he doesn’t bother her again. Only she’s not sure exactly who he is.

The swim meet isn’t the first event the imposter has interrupted, but a little digging turns up a surprising number of people who could be Heath Hall, including Hannah’s ex-boyfriend and her best friend’s crush. She soon finds herself getting caught up in the mysterious world of the fake Heath Hall.

As Hannah gets closer to uncovering the masked boy’s identity she also discovers some uncomfortable truths about herself—like she might resent the long shadow her late brother has cast over her family, that she isn’t as happy as she pretends to be with her life choices… and that she is falling for the last guy she ever thought she would like.

I like the sound of this book. There's the element of mystery of who Heath Hall is. I love mystery books even though this is more targeted as romance and contemporary.





Title: Love Her or Lose Her
Series: Hot & Hammered, #2
Author: Tessa Bailey
Publication Date: January 14, 2020
Genres: Adult / Contemporary / Romance
Add to: Goodreads
Rosie and Dominic Vega are the perfect couple: high school sweethearts, best friends, madly in love. Well, they used to be anyway. Now Rosie’s lucky to get a caveman grunt from the ex-soldier every time she walks in the door. Dom is faithful and a great provider, but the man she fell in love with ten years ago is nowhere to be found. When her girlfriends encourage Rosie to demand more out of life and pursue her dream of opening a restaurant, she decides to demand more out of love, too. Three words: marriage boot camp.

Never in a million years did Rosie believe her stoic, too-manly-to-emote husband would actually agree to relationship rehab with a weed-smoking hippy. Dom talking about feelings? Sitting on pillows? Communing with nature? Learning love languages? Nope. But to her surprise, he’s all in, and it forces her to admit her own role in their cracked foundation. As they complete one ridiculous—yet surprisingly helpful—assignment after another, their remodeled relationship gets stronger than ever. Except just as they’re getting back on track, Rosie discovers Dom has a secret... and it could demolish everything.

MARRIAGE IN CRISIS TROPE? SIGN ME UP! I really enjoyed Fix Her Up and Rosie was such a sweetheart in the that book. Her marriage with Dominic was so intriguing for me and I could feel the hurt and pain even through Georgie's POV. So I'm really excited for this one!




What about you?
What are you waiting for this Wednesday? :)




8 comments:

  1. I love Katie West, and I want to know who HeathHall is! It looks like I need to add this to my TBR!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA We're all on board on this "who the heck is Heath Hall" and I love it

      Delete
  2. I have no idea who Heath Hall is but I'm curious! I hope you enjoy Kasie West.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really curious too! I'm excited for this book because I love mystery and this has romance in it plus I'm sure no one's gonna die or get killed (I hope!!) so I really hope this will be good.

      Delete
  3. Oh man! I've been hearing so many good things about Kasie West's books! I need to check them out! Great picks!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh hopefully you'd get into them soon and enjoy! They're light reads.

      Delete
  4. I cannot wait for Bailey's novel! I need more Rose and Dom!! Also, I need that Kasie West's book!
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose and Dom's relationship had me so curious in Fix Her Up and I adore Rose so I'm excited for her book! (really glad Tessa Bailey decided to write one about them)

      Delete