Can’t-Wait Wednesday #01: Legend #4 by Marie Lu

Hosted by: Wishful Endings
Inspired by: Breaking the Spine (no longer hosting)


So this is my first time posting a Can't-Wait Wednesday (or the new Waiting on Wednesday) and also my first post after revamping my blog for the second time in which I deleted my old posts here with my old blog site name. I'm still cleaning here and there but I wanted to participate in this sp here's my CWW book




Title: <none at the moment>
Series: Legend, #4
Author: Marie Lu
Publication Date: 2019
Genres: Young Adult, Dystopia
Add to: Goodreads
Author Marie Lu is continuing the story of her million-selling “Legend” series.

Lu has agreed to a multimillion dollar, three-book deal with Roaring Brook Press, the publisher announced Friday. The first book is set 10 years after her third “Legend” installment, “Champion,” which came out in 2013. Currently untitled and scheduled for Fall 2019, the upcoming novel will again feature such characters as young Eden Bataar Wing and take place in the dystopian Republic of America. Lu’s deal also includes a new series, the science fiction-fantasy “Skyhunter,” another story of young people fighting for their lives.

I love love love the Legend trilogy (which isn't a trilogy anymore) ever since and I'm so happy when I found out that there's gonna be a fourth book set 10 YEARS AFTER CHAMPION AKA THE LAST BOOK, I had to mentally scream that time because I read the news while I was riding a public transportation on my way home. Champion had an open ending (kind ofin which I'm both happy yet not 100% satisfied if I'll be completely honest. But we're getting this, FINALLY!

However, there's still not much details about the book. As you can see from above that there's still no title, release date and a cover art but my friend here asked Marie Lu about it and this was what she hinted:




I'm so excited. 


How about you? What are you waiting for this Wednesday? 






3 comments:

  1. This sounds very interesting. I haven't read the first three books yet but I do own them, I will read them before the fourth comes out. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea this series was continuing. Hope everyone loves it and I bet lots of people are excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh!! I need to read the Legends series soon! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete